shabby background

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Best. Daddy. Ever!

Happy Fathers Day to all you men out there!  
I love this picture.  Andy kissing Lauren right after she came home from the NICU.

To all the dads, grandfathers, step-fathers, father-in-laws, fathers-to-be... Happy Day to You!
My step-father John cradling Tyler buster.  What a great grandpa!!!
The grandkids visiting my dad & Nancy in Arizona
Father-in-law Ted holding Tanner & Tyler- the kids love you so much, Papa!

And, of course, Happy Fathers day to our Best. Daddy. Ever!




Daddy with Jenna when she was an itty-bitty


Daddy with an adoring Jenna as a baby
Daddy with an adoring Jenna as a pre-schooler
This has been one heck of a year for my man, and I couldn't be more proud of him.  Andy-- you are the BEST daddy to our five miracles.  I think God had a chuckle every time you alway use to declare, "Two, then we're done."  Not only have you bravely stepped up to the plate, I think you have done an amazing job with our unexpected "Buy one, get 3 free" deal God handed us!  Being a daddy to quadruplets +1 ain't no easy task, and you do it well!

Andy, with every life event we encounter my respect for you only grows deeper.  I love you more deeply than when we said our "I do's."  In our nearly 10 years of marriage I can genuinely say we have had more ups than downs, and I can't wait to see what God has for us around the corner.  You are my best friend and the best daddy to Jenna, Lauren, Tyler, Tanner & Hannah.  I love how the kids smile at you adoringly whenever you are around.  You are a rock star in their eyes and in mine, too.

Here's to all you dads out there... your job is tough and never-ending, but it's the most important and and life-altering job you ever will have.  Thank You!

Becky

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day, Andy! All fathers are special, but Quadfathers are something truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete