shabby background

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Butterflies!!!

Last week was our Spring Break, and HURRAY!  Grandma & Grandpa Staudt came back to Michigan just in time for Easter.  While I am sadly lacking on Easter pictures, we did get good group shots of the kids with Andy's and my parents.  
Andy's parents with the kiddos L-R: Jenna, Tanner, Tyler, Hannah & Lauren
Grandma & Grandpa Staudt with the Michigan grand kids :)

One of the things I love to do each Spring is go see the butterflies blooming at Frederick Meijer Gardens.  However, I was wary to go without extra hands- so Grandma & Grandpa gladly accompanied us over Spring Break.  The kids are still talking about the butterflies and ask every day when they can go see them again!

Tanner & Tyler really enjoyed this so much!

Looking for caterpillars
Tyler found one!

Hannah, Tanner, Lauren, Jenna, Tyler & I get a rare photo together.  Andy was working, of course!


My pretty Jenna is getting so old!

Only kids from Michigan would gawk at all those cacti!
Tyler probably touched every cacti.
Because he is all boy.

Me & my Tanner buddy

BUTTERFLY!
Afterwards, Grandpa & Grandma treated us to Lunch at Applebees.

When I see pictures like this, I am still amazed that I have 5 kids.  I mean, who knew some day I would have enough kids to fill up an extra-large booth?!?
I feel so, so very blessed!

Hope you are enjoying Spring, my friend!

Hugs!

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment