shabby background

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas To All!!!

Confession: I feel very un-Christmasy this year.

Andy is working tonight (Christmas Eve) and tomorrow (Christmas Day).  I just couldn't fathom trying to bring all the kids to Church today solo.  I have not baked Christmas treats.  I still have gifts to wrap.  We just got our tree up last week.  We did celebrate Christmas this morning with the kids so Andy could be a part of it, but tomorrow morning is going to be same old, same old (including me hushing everyone to be quiet so they don't wake up daddy sleeping in the next room!).

It is after 9 pm and for goodness sake I still have our spaghetti dinner on the stove and all over the floor (awesome Christmas eve meal, right?). We are hosting family Christmas dinner tomorrow, so I need to clean up the house a bit since it looks like a tornado hit it (or 5!). So why am I blogging?  Good question.  I have no clue.

However, I do want to wish you and your loved ones a very, very, very Merry Christmas.  I have been pondering these past few days the magic of the season and how the Creator of the Universe decided to make his entrance onto Earth- not with pomp and circumstance, not in majesty & power according to Human eyes, but in the most humbling way in the form of a soft, needy, squeaky, and special little newborn boy that changed everything.  The story has captured my heart this year more than other years.  All for us.  He did it all for us.

This season it is my hope you feel the love, joy, and peace that Christ the Savior has to offer.

Merry Christmas!

Becky :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! I am a mommy to twins (Girl/Boy) and one year and five days later I had another little girl. Yes, Yes I feel like I have triplets! I love connecting with other mommy's out there! I enjoy reading yours! Mine is www.mommytomultiplesplusone.blogspot.com

    Look forward to reading more!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete