shabby background

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Half Way There! (a.k.a. 17 weeks!)


Today we had another ultrasound and unfortunately, we still couldn't see Baby B's gender and even confirm that Baby A is indeed a girl... but all look good and healthy.  We saw the identical twins are very much boys!  The doc says all looks good and everything is measuring normal.  He also congratulated us on being "half way there" today... do you see my belly in the picture??  Oh my.  I am going to be huge!  (goes with the territory, I suppose!!)

I have started to feel the babies bumping around very regularly in my belly, and it's fun to be able to distinguish who it is!  As I type Baby B was having a stretchy stretch.  I adore it!!  Jenna is also warming up to the idea of having 4 babies.  She seems to proudly declare it to anyone these days!  She is also being VERY motherly lately to her baby dolls:  this was taken yesterday.  It is her "Baby Boy", despite the rather pink blanket.
It's her favorite blanket, so that tells you how she adores taking care of her babies!!

Andy is busy working hard and being such a trooper with all the projects we have to do before babies come, on top of working and his tree cutting business.  Busy guy!  He and I are so excited for what's to come, though.  We thank God every day and pray for healthy babies.  Hopefully I can make it to 34 weeks, realistically to 32 weeks, and doc is hoping for 31 weeks... we'll see!  Pray for 34 weeks!!!

Becky

2 comments:

  1. We missed you this morning!! Didn't know this was ultrasound day!!! Glad everything is going great!! You are getting big and we will be praying for 34 weeks!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog just surfinaround and read through it, Ithink you are from MI right? We hve a 7 year oldson and GBB triplets that will be 4 in July and are from Garden City near Detroit. I will be praying for you and following your journey :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete