shabby background

Thursday, May 3, 2012

You be the judge...

Hello!
So I am at 18 weeks gestation (x4) and rapidly getting slower and bigger by the day now!  On a whim, today I looked at my "9 month" profile picture from when I was pregnant with Jenna.  Coincidentally, I was wearing the same shirt today as in this picture.  My sister was over with her kids and I asked her to take a picture of me today.  You be the judge:  which one showcases a bigger belly? 

MY "9 MONTH PROFILE PICTURE WITH 1 BABY   INSIDE (APPROX. 38 WEEKS)






MY "5 MONTH" PROFILE PICTURE WITH
4 BABIES INSIDE (18 WEEKS)







 Hmmmm... YOU be the judge!

4 comments:

  1. It gets big fast! Mind seem to be growing even more rapidly now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I have a similar comparison picture of me 19 weeks pregnant with the quads and on delivery day with my older daughter. Crazy how much bigger we get with 4! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so crazy, I think they look almost the same! Let's see if you're still posting belly pics in a few months haha :) You look great Becky!!

    ReplyDelete